• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop seats ?

Rellim4560

Ok so I'm working on rebuilding my troops seats. One side came built and I'm finally getting around to building out the second side. I have a curious question i noticed on all the pictures that I see of troop seats and on the one completed side there is always two boards on the fold out section that are cut short. I was wondering what the reason is for this. I could not find anything in the TM's on it. Right now my boards are all 12' foot in length and wanted to know if it will hurt anything other then aesthetics.

Motorcar

When they are folded down it works as a grab handle to help pull up from the tailgate step, natural grab location. My old wood seats did not have the cutouts but my new fiberglass ones off an A3 had them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks