• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troopseats

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much are the dump troop seats, are they wood or fiberglass and what kind of shape are they in? Others on this list might be interested if you are not.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a source for; or some really good PICS of troop seats for a duece? I need to buy, or fabracate them for my truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, fabbing troopseats would be a major hassle. I would suggest buying a bad set of troopseats from someone and have them strip off the wood. That will give you the 10 uprights and they can be UPS shipped. From there you can add the lumber (or fiberglass) of your choice.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you ABSOLUTELY want to build 'em, when I get home (I'm offshore till about Thursday) I'll measure and take photos of mine and send them and specs to you.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've paid $75 a side for fiberglass troop seats. Of course that was some years back when Richard Green was still alive. Man, he was a great guy and had everything for the deuces...a true loss for the hobby. I'd say that $50-75 ought to get you some troop seats.