• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TROUTMAN NC 'NAM VETS parade(CANCELLED)

tarheel

if anyone is interested in the parade for june 28 in troutman, nc honoring vietnam era vets, i have the info. will make contact with the town regarding all the info we need.

Attachments

rsh253

I'm in Charlotte & could make it; but all I could offer to bring is my WWII jeep. Electircal problems on the deuce have it side-lined. :cry: Let me know if there's interest in having the jeep there.

-Russ

tarheel

ok yall, just called troutman city hall, didnt know this, but the deadline for parade entries was last week. they wont allow us to enter, even though i offered up some great looking vehicles. thanks for the interest guys. so we can go back to our plans of wrenching on our MVs this weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks