• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck in San Antonio, help needed

area52

I posted this in Transportation also so if its a no-no double post, please delete one of these posts

I might have a deal on a deuce in San Antonio TX. Does anyone know of a good hauler from there to New Mexico? or can anyone give me a hand in San Antonio i.e. space and tools to help me get her running? I have owned and worked on a deuce before so I know what I am doing just need some help cause its 1000 miles away.

thanks

future deuce owner

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I am about 100 miles away in Corpus and currently out of the country, but if the time was right I could give a hand and tools. I get back on the 13th, but go on leave on the 1st of february. If I can be of any assistance let me know. Was this a GSA truck that recently sold?

Desert Rat

I posted in the transportation section. I have 10 acres if you need somewhere to store the truck. I'm just east of Houston on TX 321. PM me if I can help.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DR,
I'm looking for some extra fuel tanks. IF you happen to go and spot any there that look worthwhile, let me know. I'll contact the guy and see what I can work out.

SOMEBODY has to have them without charging me an arm or a leg...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gave an extra tank to DR when he was here. Wished you were closer, I have another one or two here.

Desert Rat

I'll keep an eye out, but I'm looking for one more myself. If I come upon some I'll be sure to contact you. As a matter of fact I know someone who has lead lined NOS tanks but wants $200 each.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And therein lies the problem...

I'm looking for one more in the $50 range. Plus, I'd like to find three of them. As long as they don't have ANY holes, I don't care about the overall condition, as long as I can 'bring them back'.

Let me know... jim

red devils dude

wallew said:
And therein lies the problem...

I'm looking for one more in the $50 range. Plus, I'd like to find three of them. As long as they don't have ANY holes, I don't care about the overall condition, as long as I can 'bring them back'.

Let me know... jim
heck my tank has a BIG shrapnel hole in it works fine :)

Wyattearp

Hey DR i like the pic of the old ford dump, don't see many of those around much, more so here if anywhere, there are a few still working day in and day out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks