• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck markings

leo4x4

Hey guys i need some help, just got done painting my truck and i need some help with markings.
the existing were 18th or 8th MDSC 176th HQ 12

usmc

Does anyone know the meaning ?

5tonman1971

It has something to do with the medical command deployment support probably based out of Atlanta ga

and if it's a usmc truck that means you got lockers!

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
176th is a Medical Brigade belonging to the 807th MDSC (Medical Command Deployment Support) out of Salt Lake City, UT. The 18th MDSC was a similar unit that was located in Hawaii. The 18th to my recollection never had a 176th XXXXXX (anything) under their command in recent history. The 176th is out of Seagoville, TX. The HQ-12 was most likely their truck within their personnel section.

Oh and the 176th and the 807th are both Army Reserve
18th is a Regular Army unit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks