• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck protection

m880guy

i was wondering if anybody has custom built a brushguard/ pushbar for there m880?
i commute through some country roads every day and i dont want to replace my grill at the hands of a stupid deer, ive seen a universal grill guard and i was wondering if anybody has one or has pics of one on a dodge
what would be really cool is if i could get the military brush guard

also, does anybody have a roof visor?

JCease

A couple of weeks back, I saw a hunter 's F-150 for sale.....it had a CUCV type brushguard fashioned to the front of it...... maybe you could make that work.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: truck

There was no military brush guard for the M880s.
The CUCV one would be the only Military brush guard that would come close to fitting both physically and cosmetically

tractorfix

My M882 has a CUCV grill gaurd on it. the installation is kind of shoddy, but it doesn't look too out of place. I'm going to try to mod it so it fits the Dodge lines a bit better. The middle of it even looks as if it was designed with a winch in mind. BOB H, there was an interesting looking one on the BIG BLUE Ambulance if I recall.

m880guy

ya, im sorry but that is terrible and ugly, im gonna make my own brushguard, if it turns out decent ill try to sell them if people become interested

nattieleather

Have you given thought to the brush guard that was used on the M715? It's got that I'm military look with out being boxy like the CUCV ones. Just a thought.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks