• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck recovery today from ft.meade

gijoe13

There is not really a solid price. Week to week, location to location they can go cheap or you would swear some are lined with gold. You have to watch some auctions and gauge prices in your area. Didnt mean to be sarcastic, but it is a loaded question asking what people paid. I wouldnt feel comfortable giving that info out. :beer:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
The other 2 trucks were mine,We drove the m35a3 home,but the m817 dump said it was driven to lot.But when we fired it up it sounded like it was going to come apart.All fluids were good.Beware of trucks that say driven to lot....

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Toocools truck is one of the cleanest trucks Ive seen. I should of bid more on that one.Glad he got a good one..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks