• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck shipping

blb5198

I was wondering if there are any pages on here that show
different trucking companys that will ship military vehicles. Also do you
have to be present if you purchase a truck from GL.
Thanks

hof3414

Hi, I live in South Hills of Pittsburgh. Had my truckl shipped using U-Ship.com great price, I didn't have to be at the base and the shipper even charged my battery's for me.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A set price per mile is hard to nail down. Even the same shipper's price can vary wildly from load to load. Factors include if they have a backhaul, if they can haul something else on the same load, or how far they will have to deadhead to pick it up or deliver. Prices are more or less on a load by load basis.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You do not have to have someone on site to help get a vehicle loaded. Some GL sites will slave off a dead vehicle or push it up on the trailer if it won't start.

At unmanned sites your driver may be on his own and if he is not versed in the grimlins that plague military vehicles he may not be able to get it loaded.

Read the discriptions before you bid...they will usually tell you something about the vehicle and if there is loading assistance available.

There are folks on here (myself included) that will preview and do pickups and loadouts for a reasonable fee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks