• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucklite 07359 Upgrade

Pinz25086

I have searched but have not been able to verify if these are a direct retrofit for a deuce front turn lamp. These lights do not come with a can but appear that they will bolt right up to the can. Looks like I will just have to remove the bulbs and run the wires through the can. Is this correct? I found a set for a really good price but do not know if it is what I think. Thanks for any input.

Wayne

Pinz25086

Update: I found a great deal on these on e-bay. Could not get a straight answer as to if they were a direct fit or not. The price was great so I took a chance and bought a set. I was able to remove all of the workings of the original light and then install the new truck lite lamp / lens. The bolt holes line up on 3 out of 5 of the holes. A little silicone sealer on the lens and it worked out well. The LED's are much brighter than the original and over all I am very pleased on how the project turned out.

The person who I bought these from has about 30 pairs left if anyone is looking to do a lower cost LED upgrade. I have no interest in this other than passing along a mod that I thought others may like. Sorry no camera to take pictures but unless you are looking for the 2 missing bolts in the lens, you will never notice. He is selling them for $39 a lamp, well under everyone elses price that I found. Search for the part number on e-bay if interested.

Wayne

Crazyguyla

..I was able to remove all of the workings of the original light and then install the new truck lite lamp / lens. The bolt holes line up on 3 out of 5 of the holes...

Wayne
Did you use a plastic or metal housing? There is a slight design diffrence in the two.

Chieftawny

No idea. Maybe they come with a truck? Buy the light and get a truck for free?

Edit: Just looked at add again. Looks like you get 16 lights different lights, wire, and some switches.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks