• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks for sale or need load out in Columbia, SC

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just shipped two trucks to Canada from my warehouse in Alabama.

The same guy that owns those trucks has two 5 tons in Columbia that either need to be shipped to the same location or be sold. He just wants to break even on them at this point.

These are very low mileage rebuilds that came out of Fort Jackson or close by.

One is an M927A1 and the other is an M925. Both have the 250 Cummins in them but I'm not sure if they were upgraded to the super singles or not.

They are in storage at a tow company and will probably need to have new batteries installed or the old batteries charged.

From experience I can tell you that charging them will take a few days even using two chargers. If there is no power close by they will have to be removed and charged and, again, I can tell you that removing and reinstalling them is a chore.

If you are interested in either buying them or helping him with the load out PM me and I'll send you his contact info and where the trucks are located.

I don't have a dog in the race other then trying to help him out. He is a stand up guy and has always paid me promptly when I did something for him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks