• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks gone wild!! in a DEUCE

Big CASE

Hey yall , I just got back for the TRUCKS GONE WILD pulling wars , in Orlando FL
and I came in 3 for the night . not to bad for the 2 trucks that beat me wade 30,000 lbs +
last pull for the night and I Broke the guys TRUCK'S click I Took out his axles all 4 and drive shafts x2 , I made 5 pulls that night , The DEUCE was bad A$$,
if you want to see move videos of my DEUCE click
if you keep a eye out you will see me on( TV ) Truck's and Trucks gone wild 8 video
. and I drove the deuce home too !! ( at 55mph ) rofl

Attachments

Last edited:

scooter01922

Nice showing but next time you need more weight in the back. All that rubber with nothing on it gets squat for traction. A couple tons back there and things may have gone differently.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lose a little pressure in the tires and hanging some weight off the front end might help a little too. ;-)

sak00

My daughter and her friends were at that last night. She came home and told me about this deuce that was there. Now I know who it was. So you had two trucks trying to pull one truck? I'm kind of surprised that deuce didn't just crawl right out on there.

How much stress did you put that drivetrain? That was scary looking

Big CASE

next time I go ? I will be putting on 40,000lbs on . I went to this event not know how it was going to be , but it was a blast to do . I can not wait to have my super singles on the truck...

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know, more weight and you might start breaking things. 5 ton wrecker would kick some serious but. Did good with a deuce!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just happened to notice that even deuce axles look small under that white Ford.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was really cool, I've always wanted to try a deuce in a tug-o-war. I just watched TGW #7 last night, I made the video in a deuce from the snow run in Minnesota. I was trying to spin donuts in my deuce on the ice/snow, it's kind of hard to get one of those things spinning around real good with all that weight!

Big CASE

well YALL , I am back doing it again . There was a Tug a War today at Hooters in Sanford FL that I went to . here are the pictures and video , of the day , I won First in the Truck Show LOL and took 2th in the tug , there was SS people all over I think I counted 5 or 6 , and meet some NEW people at will be coming on with us , it was A good day for all .I will post all info as it come in ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks