• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truly the ultimate suv

SixSpeed

Banned
While I am not a fan of the exterior (MV's never do well with "bling"), but the interior is cool. Someone put in a lot of time and money. It looks "comfy".

Is that thing road legal? If not a plush interior is going to be kind of pointless.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Way too much money? Think about someone in Russia having that much money to spend on something frivolous 20 years ago.

Would love to seem them bring it to Haspin next year.

:)

sw

whyme

that thing is BALLIN yo! lol. Come the end of the world i want that... but the exterior of that thing makes me think this guys daily driver is a chromed out civic with a park bench spoiler and fart can exhaust, and 50k invested into a stereo. lol

mckeeranger

OK, it's cute in a "look how much money I've got" kind of way. If I were going to spend that much, I'd rather have a HEMTT.

Actually, I'm waiting for JONES to start mass production of the baby HEMTT. :drool: