• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Try, try again!

FrankUSMC

Nice truck!
Is that a Marine or Seebee cover you are wearing? I can not get my Bride to drive any of my trucks...but, our first date was in our 1943 jeep.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

Linda

It's a Marine cover I am wearing. My grandson is a Marine stationed at New River, NC. He is an electronic technician on the V22 Osprey. We are quite proud of him and all our country's service personnel. We live next to Naval Air Warfare Center at China Lake.

pa.rich

GRANDSON???? you dont look old enough for that. Nice truck and I like the jacket, matches the truck. Is it up and running now?Do you like driving it?You must get some double takes granny! :D :driver: I just have to ask: why did you want a truck like that, being a women and all, and dont take that the wrong way but I wish my wife liked it too.Can you tell me ? My wife doesnt like the noise, I told her the noisier the better! :lol:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice Deuce Linda, I hope you are enjoying it. I would love to see the looks on the faces of your Grandsons fellow Marines when he tells them his Grandma has her own M35a2! :shock: Please tell him "Thank You" for his service, it's appreciated.

dc3coyote

Man I am OD Green with envy what a nice truck!!!
PS any advice to get my girlfriend to like military trucks. Currently I am have a Pinzgauer which she classifies as "cute"
Now I am shooting for a deuce!

poppop

Nice truck Linda!!! If you ever want to drive it to the East Coast I am 60 miles from the beach At Savannah Ga. and have lots of parking space. Oh, buy the way, Hubby is welcome too.

2027Deuce

Linda, Very Cool! You could add new meaning to "Your Grandmother wears combat boots!" so get a pair of em and then mash on the peddle on the right! Have fun. :driver:

Scott