• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to figure out the value. M-104.

CatRover

Looking to sell this trailer I just picked up. It's too big for what I wanted to use it for. From what I can tell and have read, it is a M-104. Has tailgates front and rear, and 11-20 tires. The trailer is in pretty rough shape. Weighs around 2,300 lbs which would be $300 in scrap here. I'd much rather sell it to someone that would appreciate it, and I would think it'd be worth more than that. Let me know what you guys think. I took as many pictures as possible.

Sorry about all the pictures, just wanted to give the best representation of it possible.

edit: I guess all the pictures don't show up in
code. I apologize.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a rare trailer, but it is also very rough as you stated. The lights are non-original. I am not sure what they sell for in good shape. I have only seen one other for sale and that one was rough, too, and I don't remember the price. I bet you end up having to scrap it to get $300. Further compounding the problem, by the looks of the trailer, I am guessing that it did not come with a title. That will hurt resale.

PaulbusMax

There are so many nice trailers available right now, i'm not sure you'll have a lot of luck finding someone who would pay more than the scrap value. 2cents But you never know.

CatRover

That is a rare trailer, but it is also very rough as you stated. The lights are non-original. I am not sure what they sell for in good shape. I have only seen one other for sale and that one was rough, too, and I don't remember the price. I bet you end up having to scrap it to get $300. Further compounding the problem, by the looks of the trailer, I am guessing that it did not come with a title. That will hurt resale.
You're correct, no title. I would hate to scrap it like I mentioned, but I guess if that's where the money is.. :sad: