• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to Match Seat Covers

mtmopar

My new to me Deuce has a brand new driver seat and a not so good bench seat. I'd like to match the material on the drivers seat if possible but so far have not had any luck (I have searched the site). It looks to be a finer than canvas type material and is more green than some of the covers I've seen. I'm pretty sure it's military issue because it has not been recovered and the bottom has some numbers listed on it in black (very mil looking). I'm attaching a couple of pictures and any help would be appreciated. The back of the bench seat was replaced in 03 (I have the inspection report) and it's the same material, just a little more faded but still in pretty good shape.

Thanks for any help..

Attachments

Last edited:

Jimma

Go to jatonka's web site. He has great seat covers. They are American made and brand new. He is a member here and has many unique items for sale. You can call him and ask questions. Just google jatonka and you will find him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks