• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to Post Field Manuals in PDF

Madmedic

To website administrators. Tried in the practice section to post the 2 part English Field Manuals for the Karcher TFK Trailer Field Kitchen. Not sure if I was successful or not. If I was, I assume YOU can transfer them to the trailers manuals section.

If not, please PM Me, and I'll email them to you in a PDF format, and y'all can post them that way.

Mad Medic

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nevermind, I found your post under the testing forum. I've moved your upload there.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Madmedic you are my hero, I have been trying to get a copy of those for years. My former Sea Bee TFK came only with the German manuals and trying to translate technical German to English made no sense, when it came to filling the water jacket on the front 150 liter pressure cookers. Being a former snipe I am well aware of steam under pressure so have never used the front double wall cookers until now that I have clear info on how to fill and purge them. I have been getting by just using the rear ovens and 25 liter roasters. So now if somebody has a couple hundred pounds of cabbage, potatoes or wurst I'll be ready. Thank you again!818tfk.jpg005.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks