• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tubes for 11.00-16 or 9.00-16 tires

m37_power

I have had zero luck finding tubes for either size tire. Im getting ready to buy 38.5 TSL's and i need a 11.00-16 tube for them. I cant even seem to find tubes for stock size tires. Can anyone please help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to get my truck rolling.

CGarbee

Contact Rusty at International Tire and Tube (in Texas). I get all my tubes from him. Great service, and he knows exactly what you will need (he sells a LOT of tubes for guys with M37, M715, M35, and M809 series with radials...).

rusty@ittusa.net
713-550-9377
713-973-8880

Their website is ok, but you really want to talk to Rusty...
http://www.tireinnertubesforsale.com/index.php

Tell him that I told you to call...

Last edited:

Barrman

Make sure you talk to Rusty. He does know exactly what we need. I was in a hurry last time and didn't want to call back the next day since Rusty was off. The tubes I got had the wrong stem on them. Just mention old military trucks and he will know what you need.

Tanner

Hey M37_power/Barrman...

Cabell - Looked at my old invoice on file from when I ordered the last tubes & flaps for us from Rusty...

Bought 12 tubes from International Tube & Tire on 08/2007 - got the TR75A bent stem tubes - it took about a month & a half to get them. Running these on my M37's Michelin 1100x16's on stock rims -

The tube item # was 11430 according to my invoice... also used item # 84285D flaps. These numbers were good as of 08/2007 -

HTH -

'Tanner'

Nickathome

Try Auto and Truck HQ in Havre de grace Md. I bought my tires, tubes, and flaps through them. Good outfit to deal with. Do a search on Auto and Truck HQ to find their website.

You can try Coker tire also.......

MAXM37

Tubes....I use 900R16 tubes in both sizes. 900-16 and 1100R16.
We have them where I work as well, Universal Vintage Tire, Hershey PA
800-233-3827 if you still have trouble.

Good Luck

Eric's hifim37

I just wanted to thank you guys for the International Tube & Tire tip, I called them today and ordered 6 tubes for my truck. Rusty was awesome, it was refreshing talking to someone that knew my needs. Great price too ! with FREE shipping :-o Out here I was looking at 50.00 to 60.00 a tube ! I guess the GOV has some stupid " global warming " tax on them aua I can't wait until November to vote out these clowns

Thanks, Eric..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks