• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tuff country front springs for a 1008

1984CUCV

I noticed that JC wHitney has 3/4 ton heavy duty 4 inch lift springs for under $170. the part number is 18471 and wanted to know if you guys have ordered or know if this part number will fit my 1008. Thanks

jimmy-90

I had a nightmare ordering springs from JC Whitney. I tried to order a set of 2" lift 56" long springs that they had listed. They sent me something else. After calling JC Whitney and realizing that they don't have a clue about anything I finally called Tuff Country about it and they told me that there was no such thing as a set of 2" lift by 56" long spring and they had no idea why JC Whitney would advertise or list that. The guy at Tuff Country gave me the part number for the next closest thing which was a set of 4" lift by 56" long springs though and thats what I went with. And also it took me more that 3 months to finally get a set of springs that I could use since it takes JC Whitney at least a month n a half to get a set of springs out to you so before you order springs from them please call Tuff Country and make sure that the springs you want actually exist and get the part # from them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A simple Google search for"tough country 18471" will get you 98,600,000 results.

On the first page of results, I found this link. Google Catalog It has an application chart .

Google works!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks