• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo ID help

searls84

I need some help ID'ing a brand new turbo I have and the motor(s) it would have been found on. I have found that it was used on a Mack but no model number of motor. Thinking it might be for the M39 series with the Mack ENDT-673? I want to sell it but need to figure out exactly what it is and is for first.

It shows on the data tag:
Schwitzer
S/N 4LE-504.J1480/317
P/N 631GC559A

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It is off a MACK. Will fit a 673, 675, 676,711 It really doesn't matter what you want to put it on.

AMGeneral

Correct turbo for an early ENDT 673 Mack for the M39 series truck,updated version(different bearings),hence the A designation after the Mack part # 631GC559

It may also fit an early LDS 427 multifuel,I cannot remember if they run a wastegate or not.

Last edited:

wcuhillbilly

call Blaylock Turbo Ph: 620-856-5227 in KS, give them the numbers in the tag, and they can tell you what "base" you have, that will determine how many differant engines that turbo can be used on. most of the big trucks used only a couple differant base sizes,,,, thus the same turbo can fit multiple cat cummins, mack configs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks