• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo Oil Leak

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks more like slobber to me too! I'd get a passenger to ride and monitor exhaust smoke and go out and run the crap out of it, get that sucker hot. If you are blowing oil out of the turbo, the smoke will be significant!
I think your right as well Kenny, gonna get permission from Brad first!

kc5mzd

I have seen this a lot when trucks are run at no load for extended periods. I like the idea of driving it but would probably keep my foot out of it for a while. I would run it at 35 or so for 10 min then go up to 40-45mph for a couple of hrs. I would listen to the turbo. Make sure it isn’t making any bad noises. I probably wouldn’t take it over 45 for a while just to be safe. Running it at moderate speeds will allow everything to "re-seat" faster and better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks