• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal puzzle

Oldsouthernboy

I just bought a 1028 and am trying to work out the turn signal. The Right turn signal was not working right no blinking. Replaced the flasher contol nodule, both of them. with heavy duty units. Now i have turn signals on both side but when I turn on my head lights on the Right turn signal indicator light comes on. I have turn signals, but the turn signal light stays on. I have taken and cleaned ground points, checked bullbs for dirty contacts, cracked bulb housings, bad contacts, and unable to figure this out. The turn signal stalk cliks to the turn signal postions and cancels out on the cam after turning as it should, I'am puzzled on this a lot of you know a whole lot more than i do. I checked the wiring diagrams but not could not figure out the why it should be lighted.

Hoolio

Bad ground - broken wire up front there on the T/S lamp assy that's giving the problem..Mine had a ground wire broken off right at the bulb socket..

Oldsouthernboy

Got it fixed, the right front bulb was broken in the base of the bulb plus the base was quite correded, cleaned the bulb socket and replace the bulb, works great now. Thanks for all the reply's it set me straight. Have to learn check every thing even if apperas to be working right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks