• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal stalk needed

Keith_J

Ok, I have searched the -34P for this part, number 22510143 and tried to cross-reference over to Rockauto and came up with nothing. Sure, they have the stalk, actually several of them but no AC Delco part number match. Furthermore, there are pulse wipers, I guess that isn't an option.

What is the correct part number? Or is the above incorrect? I'm stumped.

Keith_J

Ok, I might not have been explicit. RockAuto has the 22510144 AC Delco part number which is black for $31.79. All of LMCs stuff is a generic part number and quite a bit more.

As far as I can tell, the sole difference is color, the Rockauto part being black where the stock is chrome plated. Black is more tactical and should have been the choice but enough there. Since this if for The Kid's M1009, COST MATTERS. I would rather get the AC Delco part if it only differs by color because he doesn't know nor care if it is black instead of chrome.

The Kid is still in high school, if that matters at all here. Sure, he has the LMC catalog but it doesn't instill a huge confidence with their sketches. Rockauto has factory part numbers, cross-references and actual photos of the parts. Rant off..

ryan77

My last one i just bought the one from autozone! It was for delay wipers but still worked.

Hollowman

Keith J,
PM me your address if you like and I'll send you one of my spares. They're not perfect, but I have a few I've pulled off at the junkyard and I doubt I'll need them. I think I have chrome and black, the black is yours if you want it.

Cheers,
Hollowman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks