• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn Signals Issue

gcbennet

I'm having an issue with my turn signals in that sometimes they work fine, while at other times the globe on the lever and the lights themselves stay illuminated without blinking, and sometimes they blink twice as fast as they should. Very frustrating. The 3-lever switch is NOS and the arm is an M series repro.

nattieleather

Rule #1 with all MV lighting: Check all your grounds. Check the ground on the turn signal switch. Check the ground on the flasher box. Check the grounds at each light fixture front and rear. Check your body to chasy ground. Check your battery to chasy ground. Check and clean all the grounds and make sure they are making good contact! Poor gounds will drive you batty chasing the problem down.

After you check your grounds and know they are good then start looking at componets.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would replace the flasher unit....any M series will work, its on the fire wall, 2 bolts, they pass through just near the washer bottle.disconnect the ground on the rear battery before any electrical work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks