• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signals on 1952 m135

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it is easy. Obtain a flasher module, turn signal handle, and interconnecting harness from any late model tactical vehicle. Replace the right rear tail lamp with the same type as is on the left. Run a new wire to right rear, and the two front existing marker lamps. There you will find an unused wire which is the turn bulb. Look up the wiring diagram in the M35A2 TM's for the wire number codes. Good luck and welcome to the site.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
G749 M135 Turn Signals

I had an extra wire on the back of the ignition. We took power from that to feed the
new signal light flasher. We ran new wires to the front and back to feed separate LED lights, but you can use the existing ones.

There's a little info on the link below.......and it's only easy once you do it over and over and over.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/early-deuce/52255-m135-preservation-9.html

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Canada Day Lights

The original CDN mirrors had lights. I will find time to check out the NOS mirrors Gunner. They may be power and it sounds like you need them.....real bad.

Gunfreak25

Digger Dave you don't need to take time off your busy schedule for some mirrors that are 100 miles away. How's the job site looking?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks