• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn the switch......and nothing.

deepseeman

So I hop into my cucv this am and get her started. Drive to the beach with the kid for a little surf. finished the beach visit up, hop in the cucv, turn the ignition and not a **** light comes on. I try it a few times and still nothing. i turn my headlights on to verify power and nothing. I pop the hood, meter the batteries and relay areas and have good voltage everywhere. I then hop back in and whamo she starts right up. I didnt disturb a thing! any ideas?

M1008driver

You have a bad connection somewhere probably related to the battery. Since the voltage was good everywhere, I would clean all the battery related connections I could and make sure they are tight. I would also give the battery cables attached to the battery connectors a tug and see if they come loose. My battery shop sells military grade connectors for $8 and they have the giant crimper's you need for them. It was worth it.

I'd start with grounds first
DITTO