• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turning Up Injection Pump

CapePrep

Seeing videos, etc about adjusting the IP for a little more power. For general use, is it even worth it? Looks like a fairly simple process to actually do it. Curious to hear from those that have done it. Here is the tag on my motor.

Attachments

Barrman

With no turbo you really don’t feel any difference turning up the IP. At least I didn’t the time I tried it.

If you get black smoke out the exhaust on a non turbo diesel you have too much fuel going in. Flooring the accelerator from a stop might give you a touch of black for a second or two. Same with chugging up a steel incline at low rpm and a big load. But, it should be light enough that you have to look for it.

The above only applies to daylight. When driving at night with people behind you. It will look like your leaving a smoke screen In the mirror. But, it is an optics trick.

Here is my video about turning up the DB2 Injection Pump:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks