• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two item pick-up in Portsmouth, VA?

Landbarger

Anyone near Portsmouth, VA willing to pick up one GL item and one GP item from the St Julien's Creek Annex at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA? I recently bought an MEP-831A (http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=9759505) and what looks like an M116A3-based trailer (http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/589034), both of which will need to be picked up before too long.

I don't need them hauled anywhere, but it would be a huge help to get them moved off base so I can pick them up on a weekend. Good news is that you should be able to load the generator onto the back of the trailer and just strap it down for the short trip to wherever it gets stored temporarily (I can't imagine it's on anything larger than a 48"x48" pallet, and I can't imagine that won't fit between the fender wells).

I'm prepared to tip (pay) with cash, beer, or lunch. Any takers? I'm a nice guy...honest.

Landbarger

Bump for a timeframe update. Trailer is *supposed* to be removed by 7/20, but they seem to be a little flexible on that.

Also, in case the term "tip" made it seem like I'm only willing to cough up a pittance in exchange for someone's trouble, I'm open to offers. I know everyone else's time is valuable, too. I was thinking $150 to drag both home. Does that seem reasonable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks