• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

two lots on one EUC??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, one EUC per event. Makes no diff how many items.

LuckyDog

I have two lots in two different states.
NJ and Mechanicsburg, PA

Don't expect the EUC to clear any faster though.

I DO have a hypothesis though: Saw a SS member have his first time EUC clear really fast. I couldn't believe it. Then he posted how his second EUC cleared a couple days later.

SO: Is the trick to win two different events with EUC's close together? That way when your second EUC request shows up, they go "Oh Crap, we have to finish the first one right away!" or something like that?:p

I have two lots in two different states.
NJ and Mechanicsburg, PA

Don't expect the EUC to clear any faster though.

I DO have a hypothesis though: Saw a SS member have his first time EUC clear really fast. I couldn't believe it. Then he posted how his second EUC cleared a couple days later.

SO: Is the trick to win two different events with EUC's close together? That way when your second EUC request shows up, they go "Oh Crap, we have to finish the first one right away!" or something like that?:p
Good luck with that theory.

flyxpl

My first EUC on two deuces cleared in 20 days . Pretty qiuck . My theory was they saw what this newbee paid for these two trucks ( I bid on the high side , wanted both trucks at the same time ) . Or I just got lucky . My second EUC a little over a week .

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for my first EUC, 2 trucks on the line. Whats interesting is that some fellow members win trucks in the same location and we submitted our papers on the same day. So m'yes.. data to be concluded in 60-90 business days*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks