• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

two m35a2

MoAllen

I still have two m35's both 1969 I have the trailer to go with them and spare parts I had posted this before but can't find it. I thought I had them sold and stated so in my pms when people asked about them. Very good condition. One with winch with hard top and alum ladder with ac in back, both are tubos and both have heaters. 7300.00 selling all or none thanks call me at 573 257 1893
Allen

Attachments

MoAllen

Ok John, I have honor and held the trucks for someone when I could have sold them to another member, Remember they have the new oil and fuel adaptors (not installed) 1100 r 20's on the cargo truck, two sets of cargo covets and bows. cover on the trailer is like new. as well are the tires
Allen

dburt

Hey Allen- Why don't you and the trucks with the trailer move out here to SW Idaho, so I would not have to go so far to take advantage of your very good price??!! Every time there is a good deal out there, it is too far away to work out the costs vs shipping vs the old bank acct!