• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two tone wheels

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Two toned wheels

Jeez Joel, what good are those gonna do for you, they aren't even the right color?

rofl

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
those tires are kind of like my truck's paint, they look decent until you get close to them. rofl They are OLD recaps notice the tread is the same, but all the tires were made by different companies

williamh

those are the same rims for the m135 type of truck .. can be used for converting a m35 from duels to singels .. they have the
proper offset .

and to me , it looks like the just didnt paint the ring ..

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
rdixiemiller said:
Lots of fire dept. boys dress up their trucks by painting the hubs and lock rings silver or white. Adds a nice touch of contrast to an otherwise all red truck.
What he said...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8353

I think I might be able to use those... If I can get this puppy from KTM380 (Chris). Of course, the wife still has that frown every time I discuss getting ANOTHER deuce. I just sold my last one. I just purchased an M1009 with an M101 trailer. I figured smaller was better. The wife liked that.

Just something about large green (er red) iron that has me hooked. Now if I could just get the wife to accept this. Oh well, life sux, then you die.

jim

24-VOLTS

I have M135 rims which I had Les Schwab power coat the outer ring grey and the rim black. Turned out real nice clean and cant beat the price. I paid $32 a rim with ring to have them done and in less then a week. Was cheaper and quicker then I can sandblast and paint them.