• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tyre pressure

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If its dualled and your not carrying a load, you can got down to 20psi. If carrying a load, I'd go 40psi or better.

saddamsnightmare

October 31st, 2016.

I believe that the normal maximum on the NDCC's on the road were about 50-60 lbs, though to make it steer easier you could go 60-70 PSI max (carefully) on the front tires and you will find that the truck steers and rides better on the road.

rustystud

I run 50psi in the front and 40psi in the rears. I find if i put 50psi in the rears the truck bounces around quite alot
(good to see another UK owner on here)
If I'm running empty I put 40psi in the front and 30psi in the rears. Though it steers pretty hard, it doesn't bonce. On the freeway I use at least 50psi up front.

FLYWHEEL

My truck has a winch fiitted so that is why I run at 50 psi up front due to the added weight. I'm sure if you have a non winch truck you could run at a lower pressure of 40 psi with no problems. 20 psi seems very low for road use, and at speed i can see those tyres generating a lot of heat