• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U Joint Part Numbers

devilman96

Since everyone is to LAZY to post PN's in the cross reference section *HINT HINT HINT*...

Does anyone know the after market numbers for U joints on the Deuce? Any or all... axle, drive shafts, stub shafts, wench drive shaft, etc, etc ,etc?

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
the drive shafts have 1410 series joints in them, although i think the mid shaft fron trans to transfer case is different. the 1410 series joints are spicer part number 5-160X.
i have to get replacement axleshaft universal joints this afternoon fromt he driveshaft place i deal with, so hopefully i will have the number for them on here later on tonite as well

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cheaper from places like TWMurray or White Owl than NAPA and the like.

Support your surplus dealers so they can support you.

ddg

devilman96

TY Mudlord... I will keep checking for the other numbers....

G744... If you have an account with Napa and the like the prices are workable. I hear with yer sayin however there is something to be said for being able to drive 10 mins and have a part.

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
well, i came up empty handed today. i did find something noteable though. the axleshaft u-joint is an oddball. take very good care of yours. they only cost $150 EACH to replace if you destroy them. the guy at the place i deal with is what i would call an driveline dictionary, and even he said he had never seen anything like that one. he checked through books and his online sources for about a half hour and the only place he could find it was directly from rockwell-meritor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks