• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U.S.M.C gun trucks?

afc2324

SgtMajHarper

Sgt C

Outstanding looking truck and weapons mounting. Is IRAC HB from them or anyone else who has them and a mount.
The .50 on the gun ring is from US Replica Gun Company. It's a pretty decent steel replica that will fit any standard cradle. It's currently in a M23 Equilibrator cradle. The other 2 are from Iron Creations. Mostly aluminum. These are also in M23 cradles. Both have pros and cons and are not simfire. The kids love them.

afc2324

The .50 on the gun ring is from US Replica Gun Company. It's a pretty decent steel replica that will fit any standard cradle. It's currently in a M23 Equilibrator cradle. The other 2 are from Iron Creations. Mostly aluminum. These are also in M23 cradles. Both have pros and cons and are not simfire. The kids love them.

After seeing how awesome yours look I am going to have to "pull the trigger" on a USRGC M2HB or a Iron Creations M2HB. There seems to be a pretty substantial price difference. Does either one outshine the other?

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you! And thanks for the help! I still owe you detailed pics inside the gun box. I'll try to get more if this weekends car show doesn't get rained out. Most of the props go back in the house for security and to keep the critters from chewing things up.
I’m fortunate to have a big arsed barn to store my M35’s in. So far, knock on wood, the little monsters have only chewed up a candy bar wrapper that I missed after a parade.
I much appreciate any photos you can take. I’m by far not an expert on these trucks. I also let my inner 19 year old have full rein :tank:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have three of the resin guns. Kids love them as well. When they ask to shoot them, I tell them they are movie props and they can’t be fired. That seems to make them happier.

Sgt C

I have three of the resin guns. Kids love them as well. When they ask to shoot them, I tell them they are movie props and they can’t be fired. That seems to make them happier.
I have to figure out an easy way to get the small kids high enough to get their hands on them. I had one kid jump and grab the handles. He just hung there probably realizing that it was a dumb idea.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to figure out an easy way to get the small kids high enough to get their hands on them. I had one kid jump and grab the handles. He just hung there probably realizing that it was a dumb idea.
Having the layer of ammo cans allows kids to handle the guns. For the littlest kids, the parents climb up and hold them high enough to reach. How tall did you make the gun mount support tubes?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks