• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Understanding Deuces

emr

The smokers have a higher fuel setting from the factory, to kill the smoke they turned down the fuel and turbo installed, and it worked really well, but the smokers usually pull away from a turbo that never had its fuel up, the injector pump part numbers are different from a turbo to a non for this reason, just the fuel setting, these are facts. of course someone will say, i had a turbo that was faster then a non,. well cool, someone turned up the fuel OR when it got a turbo the injector stayed from the old one,

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The smokers have a higher fuel setting from the factory, to kill the smoke they turned down the fuel and turbo installed, and it worked really well, but the smokers usually pull away from a turbo that never had its fuel up, the injector pump part numbers are different from a turbo to a non for this reason, just the fuel setting, these are facts. of course someone will say, i had a turbo that was faster then a non,. well cool, someone turned up the fuel OR when it got a turbo the injector stayed from the old one,
Are you referring to the "D" turbo's? When I was in the Guard, the whistlers where almost always faster than a non turbo truck. I was in maintenance for 8 years and I don't think we ever messed with turning up a pump. This was in the '80's so I don't know if we had any D's back then.

bajajoaquin

That there is an interesting post. I had always kind of wondered how they reduced smoke by adding a turbo that didn't also increase power.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks