• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unicorns are real.... NOS MEP-802A

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I thought I was pretty lucky to get one that only had 10 hours on the clock. Then again, mine had a bunch of bent sheet metal from something being dropped on it, but otherwise a clean 2009 unit.

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
No, these were not offered through the auction chain. I was offered them by a private party whom I have received gensets from before. I have not made up my mind on what I want to do with the second one (the other unit was made available to a local SS member), so I would rather not discuss what it cost me. This is one of those cases like when buying guns... there is what they actually cost you, and what you tell your wife they cost ;)
The wife and what you tell, it hurts when you're gone and see sells emm for that .. I've seen more guys tell this lie than just about anything. And I'm also guilty as they come.. love it.. mac/mc

smokem joe

Mine did have some sheetmetal damage. Most was fixable with a hammer and a dolly. One door was swapped with a mint one from a unit with a lot more hours.

Jigawatts

Good looking set! I happen to find a 2011 803A that was in “Pres” and looks and runs amazing. Only had 6 hrs on it! They are out there!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks