• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UNIMOG pic thread

Yeh I actually looked at Unimogs before buying a deuce for the ranch, but they were a little pricey and they were always so far away. Seems like they were mostly on the right and left coasts . I live in the middle.

SixSpeed

Banned
Jack,

Where did you get your snorkle?
I actually stole the snorkel off my current 404. As far as I know it was an original snorkel. I had every intentions of keeping it, but somehow it stayed with the truck.

Hey Jack,

That TLF-8 looks great in OD. Red is such a hard color to maintain.

Bob
Thanks! I was really happy with the color. It looked great and hides trail marks much better.

No.2Diesel

Enjoy these Pics

Hi,

Here's some classic shots of the Mog's Capability to adapt to different uses.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

More

Hi,

Here's some more great ones. Enjoy!

Attachments

Maverick1701

I finally saw a MOG in person today, I was catching speeders on the hwy and it came past....I never realized how tall they are

Very cool trucks!

pitbull

About two feet after this photo was taken the cab started to fill with water. This was on one of the many roads that floaded here about a month ago. I had a blast!

Attachments

elkay12

how to get one of these at a good deal / would be looking a older model / i see that there is one in classified ads / but any other way / maybe GL

SixSpeed

Banned
how to get one of these at a good deal / would be looking a older model / i see that there is one in classified ads / but any other way / maybe GL
The only Unimogs you'll find for sale on GL will be SEE models (Badged as a Freightliner. "Small Emplacement Excavator").

Try the Unimog Exchange, Craigslist, or eBay, those are your best bets really.

goat whisperer

Unimog graveyard

3o years ago a german dealer bought 500 Unimog S404 from the German Bundeswehr. Part of them has been sold to african countrys and to private people. Nearly 100 are left today...

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

They are so ugly that they are cute, That was a quote from my wife. lol