• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown towbar

sermis

I sold Gimpy a tow bar about 7-8 months ago and finally delivered it at the GA meet. Bummer we were not able to stay longer. It has solid legs and is about the same size as the med bar but is not adjustable and is a whole lot heaver. No one seams to know what it was for. I have since acquired 2 more and another heavy bar. I could have gotten one even larger but I could not pick it by myself so I passed on it. Anybody have an idea what the medium heavy bars are for. The feet that go with the bar have both ¾ and 1” pins.

Attachments

M1075

I have seen those medium heavy bars before as well. I think I have some adapters that are 1.5". Do you have any pics of the 1" and 3/4" adapter combos? Any extra adapters available for sale?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The adapters are the over/under ones that some people have milled down to work with a medium TB. Let me see if I can find the thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks