• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown wires on backside of + terminal.

Pstyckiewicz

So I was under the truck today running some aftermarket wiring stuff and I noticed 2 wires that are broken. The wires appear to be attached to the positive block but on the inside portion between the body and frame. I think they are attached to the same location as where the starter is attached. I tried to follow the wires to see here they go but I got about 10 pounds of dirt in my eyes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are referring to the blue wire, typically wires with colors have to do with items that are removed during the demilitarization process.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks