• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unloader Issues?

plainside

Thanks for the descriptive information here! I have a Cummins dealer just down the road so I will probably get those parts if they are not too expensive to order.

dawico

Thanks for the descriptive information here! I have a Cummins dealer just down the road so I will probably get those parts if they are not too expensive to order.
The parts shouldn't cost too much. If I have any more issues I am going to just replace everything.

Local truck shop said the gaskets and seals may not be readily available as the dealer would rather sell you a rebuilt compressor.

Good luck.

tobyS

Most threads on this subject do not have the gasket numbers posted for servicing the unloader. I found one that did. They are Cummins numbers 4920062 and 154018.

I ordered 10 of each and will have some spares in a few days if anyone needs them, PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks