• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unloading My M3A1 Stuart Tank At A Local Show

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
Here are a couple links to video's unloading my M3A1 Stuart tank and driving into the building at a local military/gun show.
Enjoy,
Steve 8)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8PugQkzH8[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c709ClyzXZ0[/media]

Attachments

paradeduty

wow - very cool and very good job on the sticks(?) with the tables and boxes! I think the gal at the one table was amazed and was possibly waiting for some inevitable damage?

Looks like they are on their way to a good show.

Nice looking piece of equipment as well.

Dave

hwcurtice

:drool:

I like the guy loading his hand truck up... "yeah, its a tank, oh hum..."

Seen one, ya seen 'em all!

Did like how fast that panel truck moved out of the way. Guess they figured parking behind you wasn't the brightest thing they could do...

Dang, I wish I had headphones at work... :(

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuart Tank

Scott,
The Oregon Military Museum is in Clackamas, Oregon at Camp Withycombe. The museum is currently closed because they moved into a new building.
Steve:cool:

L999here

....tracks a lot...

Good vid's and thank you for posting. Always wanted a tank...had to settle for an APC,scout car and halftrack after the M35A1 duce. One of these days I'll find a tank I can either trade for....or....take one off a battle field. Depends on how bad this economy is going to get.....

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M3A1 Stuart Tank

Hello,
I had my tank in a parade last July and it was 100 degrees! It was cool in the tank because you have a big fan that cools the engine pulling air through the tank. If the tank was sitting in the hot sun for several hours not running it would probably get a bit hot inside.
Steve8)

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M3A1 Stuart Tank

Scott,
We already had our military show & sale last weekend. We have not held it at Camp Withycombe for 3 years. We have our military show at the Expo Center with a big gun show. (The Expo Center is were the 2008 MVPA Convention was at).
Steve:cool:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks