• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unplanned outage

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry once again for the outage. But we're back and running again. Could have had it running earlier if I'd have noticed I left out a space mark when I tried mounting drives again. 3hrs sleep since 5am wed makes for a sleepy button pushing monkey. :patracy:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heard Ron crashed the site, into a tree.:deadhorse:

JamesSummerville

I felt the doom feeling, my EUC sense my first time might take 60 days, I am putting up a awesome fit. If anyone has the email address to battle creek, might feel some of my wraith. I tossed a few bad words, will see you in 60 days.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least Ferro and I were on the road all day, so we didn't miss the outage.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was suffering the effect of withdrawal! I kept hitting the reload button and all it did was give an error back, all I kept thinking was that patracy was trying his best to divide by zero all day long...

Dblbeard

I know I'm still new here, but I too thank you for the work everyone puts in to keep this site up.

This morning after getting off 11 straight 12 hour night shifts I got on the computer to find the site down so I was bored and did some searching to see if I could find
an answer to why the site was down. I was really surprised to see how some view this site and how their imaginations have depicted this site as being something that
people need to be weary of. I kind of understand why the moderators have so many rules when it comes to touchy subjects.

michigandon

I was actually attempting to start a new thread and upload some pictures of my "new" M882 when things went sour. When I tried to upload the pictures, I got some kinda goofy "burst bubble" error or some other technobabble.

Thought maybe the pics I was attempting to upload were too big, but had no luck when I tried uploading a much smaller one either.

Fortunately, I kept that window open on my netbook at home. Will try to post it up when I get home tomorrow morning.

Don :)

steelandcanvas

I hate that...when you try and mount your drive and you leave out a space mark. Thanks Drew for getting her mounted and putting the space mark back in the space where it came from...;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks