• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unplanned site outage

3dAngus

I don't use twitter or facebook either, but do understand, it is the thing of the present.
Just because we're behind the times doesn't mean we can't learn, and if we want to remain a dinosaur in todays high tech environment, it doesn't mean others should have to give us special treatment and baby and pamper us. It's our choice.
This is no different than those who constantly expose, "Read the TM's".
Life is about what you learn along the way.

Maybe I'll learn twitter. Facebook is an outlet of privacy information that should never be let out. Beware, it can, and will be used against you, if need be.

Off my soapbox....:neutral:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To clue the members in on what magic is going on behind the scenes. We're using a database copy to uplift it as a test to vBulletin V4. We're also working on a major redesign of the site (graphically).

After that is squared away, we're going to start evaluating hosting the site on virtual servers to allow for redundancy.
Oh, ok. That explains it. :-? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks