• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untimely passing of my daughter

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most sincere and heartfelt condolences! We are praying for you and yours! May God hold you and yours together and cradle your lovely daughter in His Loving Arms!
God be with you always!
Tony and Aly:sad:

jime

So sorry for your loss. Although it doesn't relieve the pain of her absence, rest assured that her pain and suffering are over as she rests in the arms of her heanly father.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
your loss

May the peace of God surround and comfort you at this very difficult time. Our family has your family in our prayers!

SCcowgirl80

Deepest Condolences

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family with peace in the knowledge that she is one of God's angels now.

Jennifer

drbombe

Sorry for your loss, I lost my father this winter so I know the pain. I know in time it will heal and you will have the wonderful memories but for now you have to work through the pain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks