• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Up grading my doors on my M-1031 need a lil help

Brent.Cain

Ok guys i bought a new pair of loaded doors off a 90 chevy suburban power windows and locks i need to find a wire diagram so i know how to hook all this up and need to know if i have to have a relay or not

quickfarms

Go to your favorite auto parts store, or some times the library, and look at the chiltons manuals for the doner vehicle. They usually have a wiring diagram in them.

I have bought factory manuals on ebay very cheaply.

You can also order factory manuals on line but they are not cheap

NPD732

Get the 2 wiring harnesses for the windows and locks. They are seperate from the regular dash harness. Then its just plug and play. Yes you will need a relay. The factory relay is mounted on the side of the brake pedal bracket. I added power windows and locks to my 1031. Took all the parts from a doner blazer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks