• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

update on truck warming up with bizarre symptoms

67caprice427

Well, I got the tank dropped after wrestling with the frozen skid plate bolts, and when I removed the sending unit, the tank was so clean that I easily saw the galvanized interior, and the sock was almost like new. Just for giggles, I started it up before removal, she ran rough- nothing like she did when I first replaced the lift pump/fuel filter last sat. So, I guess the IP took a dump- I'll be going big block now. I'll be listing as much of the diesel paraphernalia as I can remove,( ie- resistors & harness, card & reader, spare gear reduction starter in box, fuel filter in box, etc. ) and listing it as a pkg deal once I get everything removed. I already had the 454, just need to regasket it. It'll be a screaming deal if ya'll are interested. Also included is ~20 gal of fresh (05/15/16) diesel.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sucks about the IP but sometimes that's all it takes to start the Gasser swap. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks