• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UPDATE on Tulare, CA show in April

CAJohnny

If you are planning or thinking about attending this event you DO NOT need to fill out an exhibitors form or send any money or do anything regarding insurance. ALL OF THAT has been taken care of. Just send me or call me or email me the year and manufacturer of your vehicle(s).

MVs are a brand new category for this show and they have really bent over backwards to give us everything we've asked for. It would be really nice to deliver a quality product. We need the big guys - so far we have only one Deuce. We've got three tanks, a halftrack and a bunch of Weapons Carriers, but only one M35a2 and one Jeep. We should be able to do better than this.

Contact Gary Hanes at 805 931-0291 OR margiandgary@charter.net

Gary Hanes
Central Coast Convoy

].

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks