• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Update your member map - Monterey California

cucvalbanese

Hello gents, I want to connect with local MV owners near Monterey California. I know their are more than just me in my area as I see the MVs rolling by occasionally.

It would be nice to connect on the west coast like the east coast guys do especially. So please if you can, update your location (if you want) on the member map.

Hopefully I can find another deuce to roll with!

cucvalbanese

Yep, I am a member of MVCC already. The only time I see anyone is at the meets and the guys I see driving the MVs locally are definatly under 50. Hopefully I can catch up to them next time.

Not that I dont like rolling with old guys lol but as you say they are hard to contact.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I am a member of MVCC already. The only time I see anyone is at the meets and the guys I see driving the MVs locally are definatly under 50. Hopefully I can catch up to them next time.
Really? You are going to have trouble catching up to an MV?

rofl

(Just kidding)