• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upgraded seat install

springbok

We all know that the original seats are not the best. I did the upgrade on my 998 this past weekend.
You would think it would be easy.. NOPE..
The Commanders seat comes with a plate to go on top of the battery box cover to add support, thus you have to lengthen the bolts in the base.
Note, the bolts are welded in so not as easy as it sounds.
The Drivers seat, UGH. You have to remove the old base which has about 30 rivets of which half are placed where getting in to drill them out is enough to make you hate AMG..
Take your time and remember when it is all done, it is well worth it

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they were in fact NOS kits...they are.....you get 2 seats, one for the battery box and one for the seat base.
the install parts are all in a flat box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks