• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UPS broke water pump pulley (anyone interested?)

Micmada

So I had a water pump and pulley delivered and the box was damaged. The copper gasket was mangled and a chunk was broken off the water pump pulley. I filed a claim but last time I filled a claim with UPS, I never heard anything of it. Meanwhile I am thinking of removing the pulley and switching it with my old water pump, but the tight fit in there might be a challenge to over come. Maybe a specialty shop around can do the job for me. Maybe one of you could buy it back from me, I am in Florida. The pump looks fine except for the pulley. If UPS gives me a new water pump I’ll give it away here for like $20- 30 plus shipping. Let me know.

Micmada

I finally got the water pump reimbursed, no thanks to UPS who kept saying I needed to talk to the provider to fill paperwork for them. What utter BS, they break something and they make customer and business duke it out. m&d distributed sent me a new pump and reimbursed me the US PS for shipping the broken pulley pump back. Pretty good shop for parts. Pump looks new and for $85 was a good deal otherwise, I think. Now I have to look for an alternator