• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upstate NEW YORK Meet and Greet

winchman

anyone want to organize this?:beer: i can probably set a date, time, location and whatnot. bbq or food? any ideas? is there even a decent amount of people around here? im from around the schenectady area. looking foward to meeting other owners. [thumbzup] open for ideas on dates, times and locations. 9/11 may be too soon for you folks but im just brainstorming. maybe a little swap meet too?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the idea but, my schedule is already pretty full...

LanceRobson

I'd be interested, too but like DH, finding a weekend that's not scheduled might be tough.

For starters though, you might want to contact the Hudson-Mohawk chapter of the NY-PENN Military Vehicle Collectors Club. They are pretty active and are a great bunch of folks that include some SS members.

Here's the current newsletter: http://www.ny-pennmvcc.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/septnypennnews2010.pdf

There are three chapters of the NY-PENN MVCC. The other two are Easy Company which is in Syracuse and A Company in Binghamton and northern PA. The club website is at: Ny-Penn Meetings

Lance

winchman

thanks for the link lance, ill look into it. but yeah, my schedule is pretty full also. ill have to just convince more of my friends to buy some iron. lol

ill post here if i try and organize something otherwise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks